Sunday, October 11, 2015

Beautiful Nauvoo! 10-11-15

Hi Everyone. The weeks are whizzing by and the leaves are turning. Fun things are happening here! This week we had the National Tribute Band from Nashville perform on the big outdoor stage last night. Their production was called "Redeemer" and centers on Christ - Nashville style.

The crowds visiting Nauvoo are still pretty big, but with our missionary force diminished we have longer hours and often cover more than one site. I'm learning and growing and sharing the gospel wherever I can!

Guess what! Next week I finally get a new companion and will be moving down close to the sites - right across the street from the pageant stage with a beautiful view of the temple! I'm excited!!! I'll send you all the details next week along with some pictures. Isn't this a gorgeous picture of Nauvoo with the trees reflected in the Mississippi River? Have a great week!🍁🎃🍂

No comments:

Post a Comment