Sunday, June 12, 2016

Answer to Prayer. 6-12-16

I had a sweet experience in the Post Office site a few days ago. I was giving a tour to a youth group. I got to the key message that although there are challenges with stamps, lost mail, and expenses, Heavenly Father is always available to hear our prayers.

At that point the Spirit burned within me, and the unmistakable prompting came to tell about my prayer in the police car after our car accident. I told them that when I couldn't find out what had happened, I bowed my head and began to pray. I was surround by warmth and received the immediate answer that my children were in His Hands. I explained how important it is to be close to the Lord now so we are prepared when we need Him.

I don't know who needed that message, but all the visitor's were deeply touched, and the Spirit bore witness so strongly to my words. It was really a special moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment