Sunday, August 16, 2015

Home Sweet Home. 8-16-15


Hi Everyone!  Because I posted so late last week I don't have much to add. Sister Reber left for St George, UT on Saturday, August 15. Randall and Marion Jones, 2 non-member friends she has had on all 3 missions who now live in Carthage, are driving her home. I will miss her. She was a wonderful companion. 

I am still living in the same home by myself for a few weeks. Over the next couple of months about 90 missionaries (half of them) will go home. I will then be assigned a new companion and be moved in closer to the sites. For the time being, I am enjoying my present circumstances. 



1 comment:

  1. Claudia, you look terrific! So fun to catch up with all your blog postings - and fun quizzes :-) Glad to hear all is going well for you. Love, Mark Dayton

    ReplyDelete