Sunday, September 6, 2015

Farewell Nauvoo 9-6-15

We had a farewell breakfast Friday morning for all the missionaries returning home in September. There are 47 of them!  It's very poignant seeing them leave. We have all grown to love each other so much. 

I have been busy this week coordinating the sacrament meeting music, attending extra Rendezvous performances, and watching vignette practices so I can learn how to direct them with Sis Saline. It's exciting, and I'm loving it!

I'm also loving the tours. There are so many choice people coming to learn more about Nauvoo and about the gospel.  I love having so many chances to share messages about the restored gospel. It certainly is the "good news" - actually the best news in the world!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ 

Those leaving:

No comments:

Post a Comment