Monday, April 6, 2015

Welcome to the MTC!!!

Hello from the glorious MTC!!!  I can't believe I'm really here. It's even more wonderful than I imagined!  I'm so happy!!!

One very important thing I didn't have time to do before I left was give you my contact info. So here it is. 

The best way to find out what I am doing is to read my blog. I will be updating it at least weekly, so you can follow my latest experiences:


I will list other ways to contact me, but in case they get confusing, you can always come back to the one I just gave you. 

The second way you can contact me is on my LDS email account:

The third way is by using my personal email:

For urgent matters you can text or call me at:
435-680-5778

My MTC mail address, where I will be until April 15 is:
Sister Claudia Dayton Goodman
Illinois Nauvoo Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84602

For paper letters to Nauvoo use:
Sister Claudia Goodman
Illinois Nauvoo Mission
PO Box 215
Nauvoo‎ IL‎ 62354-0215
United States

For packages to Nauvoo use:
Sister Claudia Goodman
Illinois Nauvoo Mission 
975 Young St
Nauvoo‎ IL‎ 62354-0215
United States

To contribute money to my mission, send the donation to my bishop in order to get tax credit for a charitable donation. He will ensure that the money gets to me.  On the donation slip under "Other" specify:  "Missionary - Claudia Goodman."   

Bishop W Scott Lohner
Oak Hills 5th Ward
1596 N 1550 E
Provo, UT 84604

Thanks for your wonderful support in countless ways!



No comments:

Post a Comment